“Disappointed”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Kelseyville, California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have stopped here many times and the food is very good, but on 9/13 we stopped by around 2 in the afternoon. The Marguerite Pizza was dry with hardly any sauce or cheese and little flavor. This used to be my favorite. The bus boy was overly friendly and he said he was had too much time on his hands. I thought to myself he could wipe the tables better. Ours was sticky and the rug need vacuming I don't think I will return here on my next trip to Ukiah..

• Visited September 2013

“My beer paired well with my bacon arugula pizza”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The waiter and waitress were awesome. The pizza was delicious. Slightly expensive but considering all the ingredients are organic, I call it even. The beer was delicious as well. The offer a 10% discount to military which I wasn't expecting. Thank you

• Visited August 2013
“Great Ingredients poor execution”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

With the commitment to organic ingredients the poor execution is more a disappointment than other places in town. I gave this place three tries because I like the family friendly atmosphere but never again. Food is over cooked, and under seasoned. I have ordered all over the menu have not found anything worth recommending. Just bla food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TennesseeInCa
Point Arena, California
“Good stop on a long day”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Endend up at the Uagain nd endng Co after a long day of things going wrong.

It was a very pleasant dinner. The food was good (fish and chips) and I enjoyed my beer (point arena ale). The staff was ver attentive and friendly. I also had the blackberry cobbler very yummy.

I would come here again and it would be much much nicer if I had not had to drive all ovwr the county to end up here

Lastly the cheesey garlic fries were amazing.

• Visited August 2013
Novato, California
“Great service, decent food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We came with a big group of 13 (5 adults and 8 kids), and the proprietors nicely set us up in the back room, away from the main diners. The owner came and spoke with us, gave us some great recommendations and the bus staff even came and gave us a couple of riddles/puzzles for us and the kids to discuss and keep the kids entertained. The food was good, especially the appetizers. The cheesy garlic bread was amazing. I did not have the beer, but those in my party who did were very happy with their brews. The desserts were very good. All in all a good experience in Ukiah.

Visited July 2013