“"Awesome vegan food in relaxed atmosphere"”
Review of Taste Buds

Taste Buds
Ranked #39 of 100 Restaurants in Ukiah
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a dinner meal on a Saturday night. We arrived around 7:45PM. The restaurant has happy hour starting at 8PM when it serves double portions for the same price. I had quinoa along with coconut broccoli and curried chickpeas. My daughter had a Nori wrap with salad. All was delicious. Also had the pakoras which were cauliflower with a very light breading. These were fried but not greasy. My husband had a carrot, ginger, cashew, scallion mix served with greens. All was fresh and delightful. The place was empty when we arrived but once it hit 8:00 it was busy. This is a small, casual place. Order at the counter then take a seat, indoors or out. Enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Bernadette G

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Taste Buds is definately the best Vegan restaurant! They have an amazing choice of ready to go warm vegan food for those of us that are in a hurry or if you don't mind waiting about 15-20 minutes or even want to eat there then try the raw & vegan choices off the menu. We have loved everything including the vegan chocolate shake!

1  Thank Margo S
Reviewed December 17, 2013

the menu offerings change often, but I have been happy with everything I have tried. Some things are a little spicy but my body always feels good after eating here.

2  Thank Kaismom707