“Able to converse”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were able to get a table in the lounge and it was very quiet with only a few tables, so that we were able to converse above the normal restaurant noise. The food was very good. My wife and I split the New York Strip steak, tender and good.

There are newer reviews for Crush

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Excellent food and reasonable prices for the quality of food. The salad bar is amazing with the selection choices and quality of ingredients. Great atmosphere. Proper service by the staff. Newer restaurant so service was a little slow. Expect to have a 1-2hr meal. If you aren't in a hurry and consider yourself a "foodie" great place to eat. I didn't feel it was overpriced because of the quality of the meal.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We made reservations, unfortunately they made them for a time the dining room was not even open. They strongly encouraged us to wait in the bar area, but was with my teenage children... Not a great first impression.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I liked the flavor of my Eggplant Parmesan however it wasn't hot; it was barely above warm. I wanted to send it back but my friend was loving her steak, I didn't want her to eat; then me to eat. I decided that if they had a pan of Hot Eggplant then they would have served it, if not then they would have just nuked mine. I didn't want to pay $18 for nuked food.
The restaurant is really pretty with it's open beam ceiling.
For my money I didn't get the meal I had expected.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

It's Fine Dining...not HUGE portions, but perfect portions! After riding a Harley all day, and exhausted, we walked over to the Crush to celebrate our 32nd Wedding Anniversary there, and the waiter surprised us with a nice dessert! Very generous and accommodating! Thanks!