“unexpected”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Crush

Crush
Reserve with OpenTable
Crush is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento
“unexpected”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I liked the flavor of my Eggplant Parmesan however it wasn't hot; it was barely above warm. I wanted to send it back but my friend was loving her steak, I didn't want her to eat; then me to eat. I decided that if they had a pan of Hot Eggplant then they would have served it, if not then they would have just nuked mine. I didn't want to pay $18 for nuked food.
The restaurant is really pretty with it's open beam ceiling.
For my money I didn't get the meal I had expected.

• Visited May 2013

Woodland, California
“Good Food Good Service”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

It's Fine Dining...not HUGE portions, but perfect portions! After riding a Harley all day, and exhausted, we walked over to the Crush to celebrate our 32nd Wedding Anniversary there, and the waiter surprised us with a nice dessert! Very generous and accommodating! Thanks!

Visited April 2013
Moravia, Iowa
“Okay”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very good food, however it was overpriced in my opionion. Happy hour is only on select beers- Coors Light Sierra Nevada and a couple others.

Visited April 2013
San Ramon, California
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had an excellent meat at Crush while visiting Ukiah from the Bay Area! We ate in the entree/steak house part of the restaurant (in the back); my husband and I enjoyed a delightful meal. We started with the calamari (terrific), and we both had italian entrees (chicken which was fork tender), both were excellent! There is also a pub which serves brick oven pizzas and sandwiches in the front part of the restaurant; we will try that the next time we are in town!

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Really enjoyable, fantastic food and relaxing atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We had great service. Joe was great and our waiter Adam was very helpful. He made great suggestions and made sure we were taken care of. Love the salad bar and the food was great! Great place for two or my Gang of 5.