“Lots of for gluten-free options”

Ruen Tong Thai Cuisine
Ranked #25 of 99 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ennice, North Carolina
“Lots of for gluten-free options”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

As a gluten-free diner I'm a big fan of Thai food but this restaurant is over and above when it comes to choices. When I asked the waitress about gluten-free options she told me to just pick something and they could make it gluten-free for me. I started with the fresh spinach wraps. Fresh spinach leaves loaded with shredded coconut, peanuts, and finely minced scallions. Almost anything with coconut and peanuts works for me and this was no exception. My husband had the grilled calamari skewers, also delicious. I chose the Singapore noodles for my entree and the portion was enormous. My husband ordered a mixed seafood dish and commented on the freshness of the prawns, scallops, and calamari. Seemed to be frequented by lots of locals and there was a steady stream of take out orders going through the door.

Visited February 2013

Aptos, California
“Excellent food, affordable prices”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Wonderful ambience, terrific food, excellent service. I highly recommended Ruen Tong if you love Thai food.

• Visited January 2013
“Yum”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on our way to San Francisco. Great place. Had a lemongrass salad made spicy and spicy green bean chicken. Both excellent. Very clean with great atmosphere.

San Francisco, California
“"Sleepless in Ukiah..." Mendocino county en route from the Oregon coast on HWY 101 to Palo Alto CA.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I ordered Ginger Tilapia with the most elegant ginger sauce with fresh exotic mushrooms, pepper, carrots.
The Tilapia was slightly overcooked but the sauce and fresh quality ingredients compensated.
The restaurant is in an old house, the decor has authentic Thai wood carvings and impeccably clean.

1 Thank Rocky B
Vista, California
“Absolutely Devine”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My Nephew and I dined here and it was wonderful. I love the atmosphere, very relaxed, the service was great and the food spectacular. I hadn't had Thai food in ages so my nephew ordered for me.

• Visited November 2012