“Really good value for the money”
Review of Super 8 Ukiah

Super 8 Ukiah
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed September 16, 2010

My husband and I took a drive through Ukiah on our way from Wine Country to see the redwoods up north. I checked the usual sites on the internet to find a deal on a room, and discovered the Super 8 in Ukiah. I'm pretty squeamish about hotel rooms- I REALLY appreciate cleanliness. I was delighted we found this place! It was very clean, and our room was spotless. The motel isn't brand new, but it's been recently remodeled and looks really nice. We didn't swim, but the pool looked inviting. The location is convenient to several wineries and beautiful parks, and it's just off 101. There's also a coffee shop right next door. The hotel's proprietor was very friendly and helpful, and he made several helpful suggestions about the area. In the morning, we had a really good cup of organic coffee, a nice light breakfast, and we were on our way. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 31, 2010

I just happened to be riding my motorcycle through ukiah when i was ready to stop for the night. The rates were satisfactory and that is why i stayed there. I noticed how large the rooms were first and how nicely decorated they were. i started walking around the property to see what it had. I noticed how clean everything was and how beautiful the landscaping was. I then came upon the pool and how inviting it looked. The water was very clean and refreshing. There was also a jaccuci but it was a very hot day so i didnt go near it. I was just very impressed how natural clean everything was. In the morning they a breakfast and coffe available, included in price. They had such a great selection like fruits and cereal, waffles and pastries with a nice dinning room to sit at. They also only used biodegradable supplies for almost everything. They also had wifi or a computer to use, wich i did for internet. I have never wrote a response before on anything but this is a place you have to experience. I don't type fast or well but i really appreciate how nice and well this place was. thank you

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
super8ukiah, General Manager at Super 8 Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2010

Thank you.

Reviewed August 18, 2010

While travelling from the Oregon coast to the Napa Valley we stayed at the Super 8. We selected this hotel based on other reviews from this website. I would concur with the other reviews that were good. The hotel was very clean and quiet.The rooms are spacious and the beds and pillows are very comfortable. The pool was nice, but the water was cold (appears to be unheated). Okay, we should expect that when the weather was over 100 degrees. Found a wonderful place to eat based on a local's recommendation. Highly recommend the Garden Cafe (casual dining and resonable prices and great food). You won't be disappointed. I would definitely stay and recommend this hotel to a friends, family, etc. In the morning, the hotel manager assisted with our Napa Valley train reservation. Wifi works really well.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I was impressed by the hands-on management. The place is immaculately clean, well-located, and had good Internet connection even outside by the pool! Our two rooms had a connecting door, which was nice. My only quibbles were that the breakfast was cleared up and put away by 9 a.m., and the smoke detectors were beeping everywhere - I could hear them even out by the pool.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Very nice place to stay clean very clean to stay all nice and new well worth your money.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2010

We stayed over @ Super 8 Ukiah on the way to Mendocino. We really did not expect too much beyond the basics. But gosh, room 218 stunk! The strange thing was that the smell did not seem to come out of the bathroom but its A/C unit. We ended up turning off the A/C in a pretty warm night and opened the window to let in some fresh air as well as the freeway noise. Our the other complain was that the bath towels were although clean, they were mini and pretty worn out. The only obvious adventage of our room was its large size. However, we won't be back again.

Reviewed June 29, 2010

Upon pulling into the hotel, the grounds were very well maintained and the buildings kept up nicely. The lobby was very clean and I was greated by the friendly clerk promptly. Upon entering the room, the qualify and clenilness was incredible, it gave the impression the room was 3 times more than it was. All furniture was like new, nice window treatments to keep out the California sun and a very clean bathroom w/ granite counter. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I plan to stay here any time I am in the Ukiah area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends