“Looked like it was well taken care of.”
Review of Super 8 Ukiah

Super 8 Ukiah
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night, in the middle of the week, on our way back home from an appointment in San Francisco. Our king size, no smoking room was lovely, clean, and quiet. We asked for a quiet room and were placed close to the office. The refrigerator was larger than usual. There was a microwave. The coffee was from Wolfgang Puck. Roomy bathroom sink area. Shower/toilet area average. There were six pillows, which we love for reading comfort. The breakfast was average, but more than expected for the room rate. All in for just over $60, which is the lowest we have paid in a long, long time. The owner was helpful. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 8, 2013

As everyone reviewed, the shower was good.
And the bed was huge (maybe too big for one person. Haha).
Food for the morning was good but not the best.

But i think it's very reasonable at this price.
I think I'll try the spa next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed only one night as we passed thru but we were completely pleased . The owner Raakesh was pleasant and even told me how to save a little on my next visit. The room was nicely furnished, comfortable bed , coffee etc, VERY clean and a comfortable shower.The price was right . I'll stay with them again next trip thru. My wife couldn't find a thing to complain about (RARE)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I spend a lot of time on the road for work so my requirements are specific but fairly basic. Super 8 Ukiah is reasonably priced & meets my needs. The rooms are clean, neat, smell neutral, and have acceptable wifi internet. Beds are comfortable, pillows o.k. (never as good as your own) micro, mini fridge, hair dryer and ironing setup. TV still old style but I'm told they will be upgraded. Rooms that are non-smoking & non-pet, are just that. My room had a desk, couch, easy chair, plenty of outlets & a small coffee table. There was a one cup coffee maker but I carry my own anyway. Front office staff is friendly. Motel is green. Ice machine on premises. I have stayed here during major storms and park away from the storm drain. No problem. It takes awhile for the lot to drain. If I have a problem, the owners strive to address it. I would recommend and will be back. Van KRC Safety Co., Inc.

Room Tip: I prefer the main building upstairs
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The staff is great. Rooms are nice and clean. For me working away from my home and living in a hotel room ten or eleven months out of the year this staff makes it feel as close to home as they can for me.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I needed to pit stop in Ukiah on my way to San Jose. I was traveling alone (which I never do). I researched Trip Advisor and settled on this Super 8.
It was in a location close to the freeway and restaurants / shopping.
On my arrival I was greeted by the owner in the office. The owners live on the premesis. She was very nice. I told her I was alone and wished to be placed close to thier quarter just so I felt safer. She said no problem and put me right above their unit.
I arrived in the room to find it VERY CLEAN and QUIET. The heating unit was easy to use and there were plenty of extra blankets in the drawers. It had everything I needed: Coffee Pot, Iron, Ironing Board, Cable TV, Wireless Internet, a desk, plenty of towels and sundries.
The wireless internet signal was excellent and lightening speed.
The breakfast in the morning was perfect.
I will be making the same trip three times a year for the next three years and I will no longer have to search for a motel because I will be staying here.
My overall stay was excellent. - I just might bring my doggie along with me next time as this is a pet friendly motel :)
AND THE PRICE WAS UNBEATABLE!
Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I needed a night's stay in Ukiah, and was pleasantly surprised by the Super 8. The receptionist was friendly, and the room was just what I wanted: clean and free of any odd chemical smells. The next morning, I commented at the front desk that I had a good night's sleep, without any allergic reactions. The owner said that was because they use green cleaning products. He then proudly pointed to the electric charging station in the parking lot. I'm so grateful I found this place, thanks to reviews on TripAdvisor.

Room Tip: If you have any special needs -- like avoiding "pet friendly" rooms, due to allergies -- l...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business