“Good location, good price”
Review of Super 8 Ukiah

Super 8 Ukiah
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
GreenLeadersPlatinum level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We arrived late into Ukiah and the other hotels that accepted pets were full. We couldn't find the room easily. The remote didn't work. The worst was the next morning. Big stains on the towels as I exited the shower. The bathroom door had a patched hole in it. The parking lot was flooded. We weren't told there was a breakfast. We paid $97 with two very well behaved dogs for what should have been only $8. Won't be back.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I typically don't stay in motels, preferring friends' homes, but on this occasion I selected Super 8 Ukiah based on others' reviews. I wasn't disappointed. The owner Raakesh was the nicest, most accommodating host I've had the pleasure to deal with. He is available when you need him, and the services he provides are as good as you'd want from a hotel that was more expensive. I was in town overnight for a superb wine dinner at the local gem Barra of Mendocino Organic winery (a must visit btw). The room was clean and well appointed for the casual traveler. I will definitely stay at this motel on my next visit to this region.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
SAN LEANDRO
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Many of our friends have stayed at this Motel, and we concer with their opinion. The pool was V. cold at 2:30pm from shading, had we arrived several hours earlier the direct sunlight might would have warmed it some. The hot tub didn't turn on until 4:00pm. So we were stuck until then. Perhaps a control adjustment seasonally would help us out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Vista, California
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I booked a room here based on fairly favorable reviews on Expedia. I was traveling to attend my sisters funeral in Ukiah. When other family members arrived the day of the service, they needed to wait somewhere. I asked the manager to please give them my room key when they arrived as I had to go pick up something for the after service reception. The manager went ballistic on me and very rudely shouted that they were not using "his" room . He must have been afraid they would use some of his horrible toilet paper with wood chunks in it.
The corners of the bathroom had dirt that had been pushed in instead of being removed. The carpet was dirty and soiled the bottom of my feet. The bed and pillows were ok. This motel is right next to highway 101, so if you stay in the back building it is very noisy. The outside upkeep is pretty bad, there were old cigarette butts on the stairs that had been there awhile.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Kate S
Travelers also viewed these Ukiah hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
Hampton Inn Ukiah
#1 of 15 in Ukiah
Americas Best Value Inn- Ukiah
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ukiah Mendocino County

Been to Super 8 Ukiah? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ukiah

Property: Super 8 Ukiah
Address: 693 S Orchard Ave, Ukiah, CA 95482-5011
Location: United States > California > Mendocino County > Ukiah
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Ukiah
#2 Business Hotel in Ukiah
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Ukiah 2.5*
When you look for a perfect vacation, the stay has to be just right to make the traveling a delight so that you can come back rest assured that you will get a good night sleep after a long day. The Super 8 Ukiah Hotel, the only Certified Green hotel in Ukiah, confers you the respite, the pleasure and the peace of mind amidst the beautiful and tranquil redwood forest giving you a soothing stay. We have recently renovated our two-story hotel in Ukiah, California ornamenting it with the contemporaneous luxuries and modern amenities and highly sustainable lodging to fulfill all the desires of our coveted guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Ukiah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel Ukiah