“Excellent Organic Wine Experience”

Parducci Wine Cellars
Ranked #5 of 45 things to do in Ukiah
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped by the Parducci wine tasting room and vineyard on a camping trip to Lake Mendocino. I cannot speak highly enough of Tricia, the server who was personable, knowledgeable, and excellent at sharing her ideas and wisdom. I particularly enjoyed the 2007 and 2009 Coro, as well as the Syrah, but all the reds I had were very interesting and different (I like wine, but am not such a connoisseur, at lest not yet). I loved the setting and the pours were more than generous. Their wine club (which I joined) was reasonable for some superb values, discounts, and the selection. I will be going back in August with a group of friends. The back area was being set up for a function, but the umbrellas and chairs and lovely garden were beautiful.

Angelica M, Manager at Parducci Wine Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for your review and welcome to the wine club! We are looking forward to your visit and glad you enjoyed the CORO's and the library Syrah. See you soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

After giving up on Napa and Sonoma, we headed north. One last chance for California wines before we head for the coast. Luckily we chose to stop at Parducci. Good old fashioned operation. Welcoming, friendly and happy to go along with what we wanted to do. Quinn was more than helpful in assisting us whilst at the winery and gave excellent selections of other places we may like. All of his ideas were winners. The wines were of a good quality and some a bit different to the standard fare. Petite Syrah is my pick. Highly rated, take the time.

Angelica M, Manager at Parducci Wine Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed your time in Mendocino! We have a wonderful wine growing gem here. I will tell Quinn about your review as I am sure he will love to hear it! Please, come back anytime and bring your friends or family with you! Cheers!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Awesome. Great wines. Friendly people. Angelica was very nice. We bought the muscot. Yummy. Beautiful shop. A wonderful place to spend an hour or two.

Angelica M, Manager at Parducci Wine Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Mary, it was lovely visiting with you and your husband. Glad you enjoyed our wines and please come back anytime to taste and visit again! Cheers!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was hands down my favorite winery!! So sorry it was my last and not my first! Then again they say "save the best for last" and that it surely was!! All of the wines were tasty and they even have ports which are my favorite! I bought a whole case of all different types and joined the wine club! If you are looking for a good winery without those expensive prices this is the one!! After being all over Napa, Sonoma, and all the way up north I was surprised how reasonable they were!
Tricia poured for us and she was both knowledgable and friendly! She was great! Thanks Tricia! Made the experience even better. She really tried to find something that I would enjoy as my palette is not the norm. The inside is very homey and inviting and the "backyard" area, although a small section, is very quaint with a fountain, table and chairs to sit outside, enjoy the day by sipping on a glass of wine which we did.
It's a little more north of the normal Napa/Sonoma area but soooo worth it! Do not miss it!

Angelica M, Manager at Parducci Wine Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for such a lovely review! I let Tricia know how much you enjoyed your visit here and she was so pleased to hear this. She too, very much so enjoyed visiting with you. Welcome to our wine club family and we hope to see you back soon! Cheers!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We spent the week in Northern California wine country, and of all the wines we tried, Parducci were the best! Their facilities are beautiful and the people are all warm, welcoming and friendly. I highly recommend this as a "must see" when you're anywhere near Ukiah.

Angelica M, Manager at Parducci Wine Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

A whole week in Mendocino County wine country! How awesome! I am very happy you found our wines to be your favorites. We had a great time tasting with you and we hope to see you back again soon!