“Fairly small place, easy to find”
Review of Parducci

Parducci
Ranked #4 of 45 things to do in Ukiah
Reviewed September 25, 2012

First place we visited on our trip to Wine country. Small area, got crowded quickly. Our "salesperson" was friendly, and a bit pushy. But thats ok. Joined their wine club, just for fun. Will await the wine, and see!!

1  Thank Tree56LO
Angelica M, Manager at Parducci, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thanks for making us your first stop on your wine tasting trip! We enjoyed your visit in the tasting room and hope you are enjoying being a part of our wine club family!!! Get to have some great Mendocino County wine in your parts!

There are newer reviews for Parducci

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This was definately worth the visit. Staff super friendly, nice comfortable and beautiful place. The wine is excellent, with numerous choices to meet your specific tastes and price ranges. The staff was more interested in making sure i was able to test out wines of my interest than sticking to a regimented tasting plan. Very knowledgeable. Very fun. And yes I did buy some wine! Make this a stop if you are anywhere near Ukiah.

There are two wine tasting rooms that I saw and also an outdoor patio with tables and umbrellas for shade overlooking a vinyard.

You can walk through the vinyard and see different variety of grapes growing.

My most favorite wine tasting stop yet on my CA wine country visit.

1  Thank jgmgWisconsin

Thank you for your review of our winery and sharing your experience!! It means a lot to us that we are your favorite winery in California!!! We hope to see you again soon since it has been awhile since your last visit. California dreaming?

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Lovely tasting room, full of friendly folks. One on one with the wine steward, and good price. We visited on a Saturday night, and were able to taste many wine types. Some nice cheeses and crackers were served.

3  Thank nweileen
Angelica M, Manager at Parducci, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Eileen, thank you for such a lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at Parducci and hope to see you back again soon! Something we pride ourselves on is that "one on one time" with our customers and we value that a great deal so thank you for recognizing that.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

You have to try their wines. We liked all of them. The taste-room is located in the middle of the industrial park area ~ not a plus at all.

1  Thank tzd60820

We are sorry you did not like our location. I love our huge parking lot behind the tasting room where RVs and large buses can easily park. Next time you stop in ask to go on a tour of the site. I think you will change you mind about our location once you see our wetlands, it is breathtaking!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I absolutely loved our visit to Parducci. The service we received was unsurpassed and the tour was out of this world. I have the upmost respect for this winery's dedication to making fantastic wines, sustainability and wildlife protection. Because they are so inventive and committed to growing and making wines that are great and great for the environment, the grounds are unlike any you've probably ever seen. They've built owl boxes to help owl populations thrive (and provide the grounds with natural pest control) and they even have a wetlands preserve. I loved learning about their wines and their passion for the environment. Parducci is an absolute must see.

1  Thank apants

WOW! I could not have said it better myself! Kudos to you and thank you for appreciating our efforts here at Parducci, we really value what we do here and are glad you do as well!