“Nice Place”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Nice Place”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed on two different occasions. This is a very nice hotel. Very quiet and soothing. The breakfast was very nice too. The patios are a nice plus. We have spent the last 7 nights in Hilton hotels and this was by far the nicest.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Ft Lauderdale
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This is the WOW factor!!!!
From the minute I arrived when Sara checked us in (think that was her name) to the minute I left after two days.
What a fantastic place.. I travel often and must say this was one of the most cleanest hotels I have stayed in.. Staff was crazy friendly all the time.. Breakfast was always good and hot.. My son even said how nice this hotel was...

The bad thing... I don't think I will be in the area again to experience this amazing property...

5 stars in my book!!!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ft lauderdale, fl
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The breakfast as in all the Hamptons was more then adequate. Hampton does bring this hotel up when you search Mendocino but I will say it is well over an hours drive to downtown Mendocino.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Elsinore, California
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We've stayed at many Hampton Inns, and this was by far one of the nicest. The rooms are laid out like most Hamptons, but this one had an extra sink outside the bathroom. The room had a balcony overlooking the pool that looked up to the mountains. The beds were very comfortable and the bedding and the whole room was very clean. The breakfast was great, I'm glad Hampton Inns have real oatmeal now. There was a koi pond just outside the pool area which was a nice touch. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly, and accommodated our request for a quiet room very nicely. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room didn't face the street, so can't rate road noise since we didn't have any. But...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
saint louis
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped in Ukiah on our way from far Northern CA to Healdsburg. This is a newer hotel on the south edge of town, but close to amenities. Staff was helpful in pointing out dining options and had a very good meal. The hotel was recommended by a tasting room and proved to be a good choice and value for the money. We travel through this area at least annually and would stay at the hotel again and would made it a point to stay in Ukiah.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

San Clemente, California
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

It's not very often that a hotel is a pleasant surprise like this one. This hotel is very well kept, clean, great staff, and I am happy that they have improved even more since my last visit in 2009.
My room had a fireplace and jacuzzi style extra large tub in the room. Decor is beautiful and exceeds many higher end hotels.
The only problem (in my room) was there were no hangers or Ironing board in the room. I didn't ask, but I am sure this would have been remedied with a quick call to the front desk.
See my photos for details of my room 218.
Included are full bath, special tub, TV, direct satellite tv. Microwave. Fridge. Fireplace. Balcony (big enough to seat 4). Desk. Chair. King size bed!

• Stayed June 2013
Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed here on my way from SFO to the Redwoods area for one night. It is a newer property and nice. The balconies are sort of small and seemed kinda cramped to me, but I didn't really use it. Has a pool. To me it seems sort of the whole place was crammed in, there is a restaurant right next door close by (I didn't go there, I had eaten at In N Out). Area has a Wal Mart across the street (there are lots of vagrants there). Breakfast was standard. I don't know why places can't just have regulard scrambled eggs, bacon, etc and try to be fancy with "bagel toppers" etc, but it served its purpose. No noise issues, so that is good.

Room Tip: Always stay on the top floor. Hotels now are made so poorly you can hear people shuffling from abov...
Stayed June 2013, traveled with family