“Great Lobster Tail”

Dining options: Reservations
Carson City, Nevada
“Great Lobster Tail”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's very difficult to find a restaurant that can properly prepare lobster tails. One second too long and it comes out rubbery. I found Julia and Sid's Ukiah Garden Cafe on the suggestion of my hotel desk clerk and was very pleasantly surprised. A great menu and they will modify the entries to your taste. Great local wines and knowledgable personnel. The reduced wine sauce on the filet was super. If you're in the area don't miss it. They've been in business for 21 years that is proof of value and quality.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank J R W

“Local Treasure”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I eat here every time I'm in town on business. There are couples, families, large groups or singles eating here. Its a family style restaurant. The servers are friendly, professional and attentive. The have daily food specials and featured wines. It's an older building, but clean and the food I've ordered has always been delicious. I would recommend this restaurant.

Tallahassee, FL
“Good Service Good Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Nice restaurant that our hotel guy recommended. We enjoyed our meals. Pork Chops and Spaghetti with Italian Sausage were our choices. Wide variety of food and drinks. I'd go back. Pleasant servers.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank BettyBoop1941
Ukiah, California
“Good food, better service”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I've eaten there 4 or 5 times. Good tasty dishes. Very good service. Never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Al J
Ukiah, California
“really depressing”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I've been here twice. It's pretty awful. Starts on the outside...very dated, dark and depressing. It continues on the inside. Food is so average that I won't go back. Life is just too short.

Visited May 2012