“interesting place”

Be-Bops Diner
Ranked #19 of 100 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

the decor is more interesting than the food but I really liked the atmosphere of the place.Maybe it's because I'm from England but I did feel like I was in a back to the future movie at this place.We were there on a sunday so it was a bit quiet and it would be fun to be there on a friday or Saturday night.

There are newer reviews for Be-Bops Diner

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Of course, it's a diner and serves comfort food, but it's 50's retro decor made it hard to resist. At first we were worried because at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, we were the only customers there. But, we sure had excellent service, and opted for the BBQ chicken salads, which turned out to be very good and an ample amount. We also enjoyed listening to the golden oldies songs from the 50s and 60s. If you want a casual, decent meal, this is the place.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Been here before and wrote a review which I gave the place 4 stars. This time, my meal was bad, what saved this from being one star is that my husbands hamburger was fine, mine terrible. The bacon was raw, barely passed over the grill, so I removed it and complained to the waitress who smiled and said "sorry"....but didn't do anything. My garlic fries were soggy with garlic, so much that I had to ask for a fork to try to remove some of the garlic.
Music too loud, flies too buzzy, waitress too busy to care about the service.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here & had the "Elvis Burger"... Pretty good, hamburger patty was juicy & had good flavor, onion rings were golden & perfectly cooked!!! Enjoyed the music & the waitress was extremely friendly & attentive!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped here on the way to Mendocino for lunch, and we would definitely return, as the burgers we ate were huge and delicious; the waitstaff were extremely friendly and attentive and the prices were very reasonable.