“During my stay at hte Travel Lodge I had a nice quit...”
Review of Travelodge Ukiah

Travelodge Ukiah
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 7, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The room was a nice size with a good bed. Everything was clean and decently cared for. We were very happy to try a new place as we normally stay at the Best Western in town. All went well until 10pm when the paper-thin walls made us ring-side spectators to a man-woman fight. A very load, very angry argument! We complained to the front desk (which we normally never do). They knocked on the door and for about 15 minutes, a rest period for the fighters, things were quiet. Then, all hell broke loose until well after 2 am. I guess we should have asked the staff to move us instead of resolving the fight. However, we felt the staff was unresponsive and couldn't have cared less. In the morning, I asked to speak to the on-site manager, and was told there was no manager available. When I explained what the night was like, the persons behind the desk acted like this was no big deal to them. The next time we travel to Ukiah, we'll go back to the Best Western.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good clean motel.. Big rooms and very clean, with one exception. The room had a smell to it.. Maybe cleaner smell in the room and the towels.. I was going to the local market so I picked up a can of FeBree's and sprayed the rooms and towels and everything was good after that.. I have to admit that the smell was strong enough that I dont think I would have gotten past the smell to go to sleep.. I'm carrying FeBrees with me from now on!! That stuff works great!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2013

While on a road trip we decided to give it a try. Although the hotel is not new, it amazed us that it was so updated and gave every appearance of a new higher starred hotel. We will stAy again the next time we are in the area. Did I mention that the breakfast gave really good options.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Arrived in town Late on Saturday for a Sunday event . Drove through town looking for a room for the night . the three that I looked at before I found the travellodge ( on the north end of town). were disgusting and $10 dollars more expensive . I wish I could name these other hotels but I wont , Ill just say stay away from the older hotels in town. I am a construction worker and I Don't expect much from the hotels I can afford , The first three I looked at, You would have to pay me to sleep in one of these rooms. Not to mention not one of the managers spoke one word of English. so I see the traveloodge and my first thought was its too expensive for me . It was beautiful when I walked in and the woman at the desk was very friendly and easy to talk to.. imagine my surprise when that price was $10.00 cheaper with a continental brunch , the room was spotless and very comfortable, I travel to this town 5-6 times a year, this is the only place in town I will stay. I think all the idiot managers of those broken down hotels on main street should go to the travelodge and learn what a hotel should look like.

Room Tip: Not a bad room that I know of.