“Just your average AppleBee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #83 of 99 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from a weekend trip. We were greeted by Jereomy who was also our server. Jereomy was a very good. He was attentive and friendly. I ordered the beef, mushroom and onion sandwich, which was not good. The roast beef was processed and not that great. My husband ordered the oriental salad and tomato soup which he said was good. The day shift Manager was obnoxious, he was loud and yelled across the restaurant to his employees. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I think it was his attempt at being friendly but came off as very unprofessional.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We were working late and hungry so we thought we would get burgers to go and iced tea
The order was pretty messed up. No ice in tea. Given hot tea bags? Go figure! The burgers were only ok. But when you are real hungry anything is ok. Eating in might be alright but carry out did not treat us good

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love the salads but everything seems overpriced. The menu needs to be expanded with healthy meals for those who are on heart healthy diets. The atmosphere is alright but what's the sense in having TV's in the bar area if you don't have the volume loud enough to be heard over the music . we wanted to watch a football game but it was a waste of time because of this annoying thing with the loud music !

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We've eaten there twice, both times in February. The food actually looks like you see in the commercials, and it tatses good, too.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Picked up a take-out meal after a long day. Helpful staff. Meal was good. Advised that they also do free delivery for hotels in the area. Will definitely remember that for next time!!