Antlers Inn
$189
Saddleback Inn(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
$129
$126
Hotels.com
Lake Arrowhead Chalets(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
$215
$75
$73
$77
$62
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$59
Giant Oaks Lodge(Running Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
Downtown Motel 7(San Bernardino)
$79
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2013

1.Centrally located
2. fairly priced
3. Stained and dirty bed sheets
4. Window blinds and coverings did not meet privacy minimums.(no coverings). a blind person could see in.
5. Zero closet space.
6. Stained and/or dirty flooring
7. Torn, stained, dirty seating.couch and/or chair.
8. Bath towels dirty
9. Dirty cinditioner and shampoo bottles.
10. TV worked half th e time

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank mjmarin4
Reviewed March 21, 2013

When I originally booked my stay and I heard the prices, I wasn't expecting much. When we got to our little private cabin, I opened the door and fell in love with this place. We had a big, comfortable bed with down pillows and blankets. We had a beautiful fire place. The bathroom was HUGE and the furnishings were so rustic and beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant on the property, The Grill at Antlers Inn is a MUST!!!! I will be visiting again VERY, VERY soon! My fiance and I absolutely loved it..and the price, I must say, they should be charging more! :)

Room Tip: We stayed in Cabin 12..its good for a couple.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were visiting family in the desert this summer and it was so hot that we decided to drive up to some more bearable weather. We found this adorable spot to spend the night to just relax and enjoy the area. The cabins were cute and well appointed. We had dinner at the Grille and it was fantastic! The staff was friendly and attentive. We didn't want to leave! If you want a relaxing getaway amidst gorgeous scenery, I highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We made our reservations months in advance. The week before our stay, we called to confirm. No one answered the phone-for 4 days!!! Finally called the Lake Arrowhead Chamber of Commerce to see if they were still in business. Finally received a call back. The rooms are in need of a lot of maintenance. Lots of spider webs and what appeared to be mouse droppings in the bathroom. The rooms have no phones, so if you want to communicate with the front office, you have to walk there. (Where they are typically clueless). The rooms have NO clocks, NO irons, NO ironing board, NO hair dryer, and NO remote for the TV. Apparently the place has only one iron, no board. We were told to put a towel on the dresser. The towels looked dirty. We were told they were cleaned, just stained. Gross! This place could be really great with a lot of maintenance work completed and a staff that is familiar with hotel management. Skip it!

Room Tip: Stay at the Lake Arrowhead hotel and spa
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank K S
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were going up for a family get together. So, I made cabin reservations a month and half in advance; After several phone conversations, I was assured that although they had no cabins with two separate beds they did have a cabin with a bed and a couch for me & my adult son.

We arrived, checked in and went to our cabin, but there was only a bed and a couple of children. We went to the office, but we were told that they had just given away the only cabin with a couch an hour ago... They gave away our room! Ugh! They had another cabin, but we had to trek up to the cabin to verify what furniture was in there. How can you not know what is in each cabin?! It was a smaller cabin with a smaller bed.

Back in office with no suggestions from staff, I ask about getting a fold out bed for my son, but I am told no fold out beds! Who doesn't have fold out beds?!?! They never offered any solutions nor any discount. We have a king bed in the cabin; So, we make do...

The mini frig in the cabin sounded like a jet taking off all night!

The next morning I received frantic texts from my sister, 'Do you have a hair dryer?' None of the cabins had hair dryers...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family