“A must visit”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Twin Peaks
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Grill is located in Twin Peaks near Lake Arrowhead it is located in a 100 year old log building. With full patio and a Sushi Bar open four nights a week.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We celebrated a birthday here and the food was amazing. Nice specials and good drink selection. California eclectic! You will definitely find something for everyone. The service was great and friendly

1  Thank travelshooter71

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were 4 senior foodies up at Lake Arrowhead for the weekend. Even though The Grill has been open 5 years, the recent buzz and reviews meant we had to try it and we're glad we did. Don't even THINK of going without reservations, even mid-week. Nice atmosphere in the old log building with fireplace, though a tad on the noisy side. I liked the wine list as it had great variety including some very affordable choices. Corkage is a very fair $13 if you want to go that way. There is enough variety to the menu to provide something for everyone. There was no soup on the menu but our waitress said I could get a bowl of seafood chowder. I did and loved it. The chicken in sauce with pasta was excellent. One of their signature dishes, macadamia crusted white sea bass, is over the moon good - one of the best fish dish I have ever tasted. One of our choices missed the mark somewhat. The venison oso buco was a little dry and the bed of potato puree was quite lumpy and without much flavor. It also didn't show as well as the other three beautifully plated dishes we ordered. Service was excellent, including an appearance at our table by Chef Sharif, who came out to chat and explain how some of our meals were prepared. Its easy to see why The Grill is the #1 pick on the mountain.

1  Thank bud9845
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We just love this place, and it is the third time back since the new ownership. The first time two years ago it was great, then the second time very good, and this last time so so. It seems that they are getting a tad bit lazy with the quality, and my filet mignon was cooked well but was a tad cold (just like the last time) and it had tons of butter on it, which is never good for a filet. My wife's food was good to but the fish was over cooked. I wish that they could just take it up the couple of notches that the owner seems to think is where his restaurant is, but unfortunately it is not, yet.

2  Thank Tconv
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had never been to Lake Arrowhead and absolutely loved it. I was looking for a nice place to have dinner with the family before my children returned to college. I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and The Grill was listed as the number one restaurant on the list. I would recommend that you call first to make a reservation. I loved the inside of the restaurant and the owner greets you and takes you to your seat. I loved that they had a bar close to the tables as we were able to see the Dodger game from our seats. The waiter, Lindsay, was the coolest guy who made sure everyone was informed of the meals and made everyone feel comfortable. When you arrive at the restaurant make sure you ask for him as he knows his stuff. I asked him about the Sea Bass as I read a previous review that said it was fabulous. Lindsay said it was worth it and I would have to agree. I would say my wife's rosemary chicken gave a great battle for the meal of the night as the chicken had such a fantastic flavor. They marinate their chicken for 24 hours so the flavor is in every bite. If you order the entrée you receive a salad along with great bread. We happen to receive the bread right from the oven and truly enjoyed it. As you know it is very difficult to please teenagers and young adults at dinner and they all were very impressed. The barbecue chicken pizza was outstanding, the Tequila Fettucine is not your typical meal. It has a different taste that I had to try as my son said he felt as though he was in another country since it was soo good. I will say it is a little pricey, but was worth the expense. I think we will need to try the dessert on our next visit, but could not pull it off today. I hope the Grill becomes part of your dinner plans on your next visit to Lake Arrowhead.

1  Thank dmas6
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I were staying near Lake Arrowhead for our 25th Anniversary. We wanted this to be a memorable trip. The Grill at the Antlers Inn has made sure of that. The staff was very courteous and the overall feel of the restaurant made us feel very welcomed. We spilt the Asian Ahi Tuna salad which was recommended by our waitress. It was scrumptious. Who would think we could have such a great Ahi Tuna salad in the mountains. We also split the chicken penne pasta with Gorgonzola. It too was fantastic. Portions were large enou for us to split without leaving hungry. We will be back.

2  Thank sageOC