“Great Experience”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Twin Peaks
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Grill is located in Twin Peaks near Lake Arrowhead it is located in a 100 year old log building. With full patio and a Sushi Bar open four nights a week.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We wandered in early for dinner and we were seated right away. The place was full by the time we finished eating. The food was exceptional with outstanding service. We started with Brushetta, which appeared instantly. The salmon and seafood salad with oriental chili dressing were both perfect! The entire dining experience was great!

1  Thank Bonnie M

Reviewed June 11, 2013

As part time locals, my bride and I frequent the Grill about monthly. Although it is slightly off the beaten track, most of the time, it is the best choice on the mountain hands down (for both quality and quality/value). But, it is not perfect. That said, we love it, we love the people, and 80%+ of the time we love the food. Being semi-retired, we typically arrive early (5:30 or better) without a reservation (on weekends/holidays, make a reservation unless you can go earlier). We have never had to wait. Some of the specialties on the menu are truly special: the Caribbean Salmon and the Jerked Pork Porterhouse, in particular. All of the main course salads are solid, although the raspberry vinaigrette house salad dressing is cloyingly sweet. Many of the pasta main courses are also very good (especially the carbonara and the smoked green chili pesto), but they are so huge that I get bored with them and end up leaving 2/3. The wait staff are friendly and helpful, and the bar tenders are awesome (if there is room, and your party is small, opt to sit at the bar to eat). The wine list is fair, and the bar has some solid craft brews on tap. Worth the trip.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at the Grill last evening. We began at the bar with my wife having a Mojito and I had the signature Apple Caramel Martini. Both were perfect. Then the hostess showed us to a nice table where we could see the whole beautiful room. I had the macadamia crusted sea bass and my wife had crab cakes. Both of these dishes were the best we have had anywhere! Anna, our waitperson was outstanding and the manager from calling for a reservation to leaving the place was friendly and gracious. What a find!

2  Thank CaliforniaCosette
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Enjoyed dinner with a group of friends. The place was quite crowded but regardless we had very good service. The Caesar salad is excellent and the Pear/Gorgonzola Pizza while made with flatbread was quite good. Others in our group had the salmon which they said was wonderful. The desserts are also a must.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Visited family and friends in Calif, went to restaurants they chose in LA and Palm Springs. I am a foodie and strict vegetarian and I really expected good fresh food and every place we went to was just mediocre. I went online knowing we were going to this area and found this restaurant. We had dinner that night and it was incredible. The service was great, they made a veggie plate for me, the food didn't take long at all. My husband loved the chipotle/raspberry salad dressing, we asked the waitress if we could buy some. The owner came by later and checked on us, and told me what the ingredients of the dressing were so I could replicate it. So happy to go to a fine dining restaurant such as this one. Really nice ambiance.