I has able to get reservations for Thanksgiving day by calling the hotel directly. My holiday plans had changed a few days before Thanksgiving and I needed to be in Twain Harte on that day. I called the hotel and was very lucky to have been able to get a room(given the size of this cute town, I really didn't think I was going to have much luck!). The lady on the phone was very nice and helpful. We arrived in Twain Harte about 11:00 and we were able to check into our room even though check in wasn't until 3:00! This is a family run property and even the kids were helping by cleaning the rooms. They really do a good job here. The rooms were spotless and the beds were very comfortable. The rooms did have a little musty smell but hey, that didn't bother us a bit. I always carry some kind of travel room freshener just in case. Not a big deal. The only thing it was missing was no hairdryer! Don't know if you can get one at the desk, but good thing I brought my own! Other than that one small thing, I would not hesitate staying here again or recommending the Wildwood Inn to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the village of Twain Harte. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Twain Harte
- Wildwood Motel Twain Harte