“Allow plenty of time”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We've passed this place many times and there is always a line of cars parked in front so decided to try it. There were only 3 parties in the restaurant (including us) and the service was excruciatingly slow. Luckily we were not in any hurry.

To be fair, there was only one waitress (but still?) and when we got our food it was very fresh and tasty. Just be sure that you have nowhere else to go when you eat here.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

They are bending over backwards to really fix this place up. Food was great, I got my fries cooked perfectly. Really like the way it looks, clean and ski-lodge style. Waiter was perfect and so helpful. Constantly checking in with us, brought me some extra stuff. Prices were great. They have a bar attached which is cozy but I don't drink. They also have outdoor game viewing on huge big screen on the patio for fun times. This is a work in progress with him coming up with more and more ideas to make it better so stay tuned!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Sad to say but this is one restaurant that I can not recommend. Flies buzzing our head, someone mopping the attached banquet? room with disinfectant cleanser creating an unpleasant odor. Salad was good and served quickly. Was told it was a good thing I wanted mashed potatoes because that is all they had (except I saw fries on other diners plates). Vegetables sliced round carrot chucks with sliced zucchini chunks not sure how they were cooked (i like my vegetables a la dente) but these were just ??? I don't know what to say about them. Ordered med steak, after one hour wait, came to table raw and cold. Salmon was okay. Thought about leaving after salad but decided to wait...a mistake. Unappealing presentation. Maybe if the prices were $6 to $8 lower it would justify the meals.
Service, though, is excellent. BUT would I recommend this restaurant to someone for lunch or dinner...NO...
I didn't go into the bar area but if you are just stopping for a beer...maybe

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We went to Kelly's on St. Patrick's Day after our kids reported their ski instructor Johnny "Action" told them the place had the best meals on the mountain. We suffered through tepid and overly-salty corned beef and cabbage, greasy fried zucchini, and clam chowder seasoned with dill; the bison-burger wasn't bad but wasn't especially good either. When we read that Johnny "Action" Robben is actually a part owner, we felt that we'd been deceived.