“Awesome place”
other travelers have booked this property
Twain Harte Vacation Rental During The Snow Dining Area - Twain Harte Lodging
Twain Harte Vacation Rental During The Snow
Dining Area - Twain Harte Lodging
Dining Area - Twain Harte Rentals
Twain Harte Lodging
Brown couch has the queen pull out sofa
Room One - Two Twin Beds
Room One - Two Twin Beds
Room Four - 1 Queen Bed
Room 2 - Two Twin Beds
Room 2 - Two Twin Beds
Kitchen
Kitchen
Room Three - Loft - Two Twins
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pleasanton, California
“Awesome place”
Reviewed August 19, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Great cabin, nice central location. WIFI Clean rooms. They have access to Twain Harte Lake which is a plus. Huge driveway for my boat :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great central location & Twain Harte Lake access
Liked least: Everything was pretty good.
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 15, 2015
EAConnoll...
Oakland, CA
“Creepiest vacation rental ever”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Hidden camera at entrance to bathroom. Have to go outside to get to second bath. Mouse droppings in the kitchen, dirty carpets, mattresses in plastic bags, no dishwasher. Owner stalked us. I've stayed in several dozen vacation rentals and none as creepy as this one. Sure it's cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 15, 2015
I am utterly confused by this review. This guest rented the cabin almost two years ago & 2 years later they decide to write a review? This group never said anything at all about a problem at the cabin pre-stay or post-stay. If there was an issue, we would have fixed it ASAP, or put the group in another cabin. We take great pride in our cabin & you can see that by the tons of 5 star reviews we have received over the past 10 years we’ve been renting...

To address the things she said:
1. Yes you do have to go outside & into the basement to access the second bathroom & shower. That is clearly stated in our listing. So why make a big deal about it?
2. The carpets were just steam cleaned a month before she arrived; she was the first person to stay in the cabin with the newly cleaned carpets.
3. Our mattresses do have specialty pads to protect them from stains, “accidents” & bed bugs. Most people are extremely happy that we put that level of detail into our cabin.
4. We do not have a dishwasher. This was one of the first cabins built in Twain Harte & the builder did not put in a dishwasher. Clearly stated on the listing.
5. Putting a hidden camera inside the bathroom is just sick.
6. Mouse droppings in the kitchen or in any other place inside is another lie. We have never seen a rodent in the cabin or any droppings the entire time we have owned this cabin. But to be on the safe side, for our guests, we have subscribed to a monthly pest control & tree spraying service for the past 21 years. I called them just to be sure and they said they have never seen rodent droppings EVER at our cabin. I have much better things to do then stalk you. I live 3 hours away.
7. I have much better things to do then stalk you. I live 3 hours away. The entire check in & check out process is automated. I am never at the cabin while a guest is their & I defiantly wasn’t at the cabin while they were their.

We try our best to provide a great experience in our cozy & rustic cabin. I’m not sure what happened to you personally during the past two years that you decided to write these defamatory comments about our company, but PLEASE do not make up lies about us or the facility.
Tracy
Reviewed February 8, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Feb 8, 2013
Glad to have you as a guest Alice!
CA
Reviewed January 25, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jan 25, 2012
Thanx for the wonderful feedback Alex. We hope to see your family again!
CA
Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Oct 26, 2011
Thanx for your kind words. if you have any feedback for things not in the welcome packet we'd love to here more so we can continue to get better!
California
Reviewed October 21, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Oct 21, 2011
Thanx Juan, we Loved having you! Winter is great here also!
San Francisco
Reviewed October 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 18-24
Oct 21, 2011
Yea, from the front it looks small but is actually quite spacious. Glad you had a good time. We hope to see all your friends back next year. :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing