“Avoid during rush!”

The Rock
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Twain Harte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Grill & Sports Bar AWESOME FOOD & they were friendly!
Salinas, California
“Avoid during rush!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It was pretty full when we arrived. It took the waitress some time before getting our order - which was understandable. Then the rush ended and about 4-5 tables including us, were still waiting on our orders. This is after about 20 minutes. When our food came - BLT for him and Turkey Burger for me, we were delighted. Except the bacon on the BLT was not cooked very well and my hubby ended up eating a LT. To her credit, the waitress removed his sandwich from our check. Normally, we would have sent the sandwich back, but we had waited so long at this time, we didn't. The Turkey Burger was delish! We wish we had had a better experience there.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Denise D

Twain Harte, California
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We eat at The Rock regularly. The prices are fair and the food is always good. We especially like the burgers and the fish and chips. The reuben is great also. My husband loves the ribs. Don't forget to have a piece of Diane's fabulous chocolate cake!

• Visited August 2012
San Jose, CA
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good food quality and variety at a reasonable price. Liked the salads, sides and barbeque ribs. Attentive service in a fun casual environment.

Visited June 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Fun place with good food”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had dinner here one night before starting out backpacking trip. Glad we found it. Good service, good food. It happened to be the all you can eat ribs night, so I tried that. Nice smokey ribs, baked beans, cornbread and slaw. And a good beer selection. Glad we stopped by.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank BlueFingers
Elk Grove, California
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Visited here from Galt with my mother and sisters.We were seated very fast and service was beyond expectation. I drink alot of ice tea (responsible driver) and my glass never was empty.We ordered 3 burgers and a french dip sandwich,all were excellent,My mom and sister said the wine was very good also.
This was my first time to Twain Harte and The Rock.I would visit both again without hesitation.

• Visited July 2012