“Nice outdoor seating”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lupita's
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Formally known as the Eproson House and recently re-opened as Lupita's.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Chose this place because of outdoor seating and sign that said pet friendly. It was a good choice. Friendly service, great food. Would definately stop here again when in the area

1  Thank vinsmom

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Came here with about twenty members of my family for a pre-wedding dinner. Handled perfectly! Very courteous staff who kept the chips and salsa comming while our mega orders where being prepared. Great for get-togethers.

2  Thank desiree w
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The fish tacos are the best in the area! This is a very comfy atmosphere and a great place to have a celebration - I wore a sombrero on my birthday and got a special treat! (won't spoil the surprise!)

Reviewed January 5, 2012

If I ever get in the mood for mexican I eat here. I love there bean tostadas. The service is always great. The atmosphere is go too. Fresh salsa and chips with a sangria starts a great meal.

Reviewed December 31, 2009

Lupita's recently opened in Twain Harte (formerly the Eproson House.) We, along with several friends, have tried the food several times and have enjoyed it immensely! Not only is the food great, but the owner and staff have always been very friendly and helpful. I have had the steak fajitas just about every time I have been there and they are great every time, very consistent!

If you are hanging out there with friends I would recommend getting a pitcher of margaritas. It's a great deal for great margaritas all around!