“Wow, I am going to be fat again”
Review of Cream Pan

Cream Pan
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Tustin
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Orange, California
“Wow, I am going to be fat again”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I have been searching for a good bakery in the area, my favorite of all time is up in Berkley, CA.
I saw that this place was around the corner from my work from the yelp app on my blackberry. Then I read the reviews and decided I had to try it. I went in and got a big strawberry Croissant, and a plain butter croissant. Amazing, I loved them both, the prices seemed okay and the service was quick.
I enjoyed it so much I stopped by after work and picked up two more strawberry croissants (one for the wife of course), and a loaf of ciabatta bread for chicken breast sandwiches for dinner. Again the Croissants were awesome, even the wife thought so, and the bread was a nice touch to the sandwich's I made for dinner.

I will warn you to not inhale while eating your strawberry croissant, this may cause choking due to the powdered sugar that comes on it. Yeah I learned the hard way.

So I went back a few days later and discovered the Banana croissant. It isn't shaped like a croissant but to my surprise the beneath the banana slices and deeper beneath the smooth custard, was a layer of chocolate pudding but better than pudding, it reminded me of chocolate banana cream pie which is one of my favorite deserts. Amazingly scrumptious.

I told you this place would make me fat, I work to close to it.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank weluvtotravel2

• Korean first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This restaurant has changed it's name and expanded. Check it out under it's new name Japonaise Bakery and Cafe.”
Reviewed April 30, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy and pleasing to my...”
Reviewed January 22, 2008

yummy and pleasing to my sweet tooth

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook