“Beer was good, pizza was OK”
Review of JT Schmid's

JT Schmid's
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 307 Restaurants in Tustin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barranca and Jamboree
Description: JT Schmid's is the place, where food and beer lovers come together. We feature our own handcrafted brews along with several local craft beers to quench your taste buds. Our menu features all made from scratch favorites. From our killer tacos, world famous french dip as well fresh salads, grilled burgers, seafood, steaks and ribs. Originally Founded in Anaheim, Calif., in 1997, JT Schmid's opened the Tustin location in 2007 to offer the area our handcrafted beers and made from scratch food. JT Schmid's is open daily for lunch, dinner, happy hour, late-night dining and brunch on Saturday and Sundays. For more information, visit jtschmids.com
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Sunday 6:00 p.m., just wanted a quick meal. Nice selection of beers, tried their Anaheim IPA. Nice hoppy taste, not too bitter. Had a couple of "the Works" pizzas, one of five or so on the menu. Pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, sausage, and bell peppers. Served quickly and hot. Thin crust, not too oily. OK, but not the best you'll ever have.
Service was good, friendly, attentive, knew the menu. Very quiet on a Sunday evening, got to watch some sports and could still talk.

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I had a steak during one visit and a HUGE burger the next. Both were good, but you have to try their jalapeño mac and cheese. It is to die for!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The service was fair, and my Italian/chicken dinner was not great and overpriced. I had a glass of house wine and it was not exceptional. My husband had one of their beers and it was just okay. The atmosphere was good, modern decor, located in a shopping 'District' mall. I would not go back with so many other choices in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We had a couple drinks and appetizers... then split a main course salad. everything was great - and so are the prices.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had a delish and refreshing cantaloupe martini and it hit the spot! It was nice and strong too! I ordered Blackened Mahi Fish Taco's. I sat outside---gorgeous day out. Server was bubbly and nice. Food was very fast. good experience!