“Business party gone right!”
Review of JT Schmid's

JT Schmid's
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 297 Restaurants in Tustin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barranca and Jamboree
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a group of new co- workers meeting for the first time. Even though we were a small group, Doug and Robert were able to book the patio for me. We had tons of appetizers and drinks in the perfect setting. Thanks to the staff for a great get together and making me look good with a new group.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant is very consistent with its good food and service. The steaks are outstanding and affordable. A well stocked bar with original drinks. I do not drink beer that much but their microbrewery adds to the stock. We go here often for business meetings.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

- The basic blond was very good
- Good location and service!
- The burger was good but not great - more a eyecatcher than a great burger

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great atmosphere. The food was very tasty and portions were great. Jalapeño Mac and cheese was a great selection if you like spicy. Ordered a cocktail and unfortunately there was a lot more chaser than alcohol in my drink and not worth $9.50
There is an outside area that I wish more restaurants offered. It had a fire pit with a flat screen right above with high bar seats. Would return for another tasty meal.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Finally made it to this restaurant and was looking forward to dinner with a friend who was visiting from out of town. I ordered the ribeye with mixed vegetables, and a dinner salad to start, while my friend opted for the pastrami reuben with sweet potato fries. The atmosphere was really nice, and our server was polite and professional. Unfortunately, the food missed the mark for me. The dinner salad was a bit anemic looking - it was just field greens a couple of tomato wedges. No carrot, no cucumber, no onion, no cabbage. Just lettuce and tomato. I ordered the steak medium, and while it was pink in the center, it was dry. My dinner came with two side dishes, and I ordered a double portion of the veggies, but my portion was anything but doubled. My friend seemed to enjoy her sandwich and fries, and they looked good, so perhaps the sandwiches are the way to go here. Overall, it seems the restaurant is geared more for groups who want to party and drink, and don't care so much about the food, or are only interested in casual fare/appetizers.