“Lunch meeting today” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JT Schmid's

JT Schmid's
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 286 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barranca and Jamboree
Irvine, California
“Lunch meeting today”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Went for lunch today and I was very impressed. Service was quick and my french dip was mouth watering good. I'm going to put this restaurant in my monthly rotation

• Visited June 2012

Orange, California
“JT Schmids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Beautiful restaurant. I love the chicken and avocado eggrolls and the chilean seabass is awesome. Also, they have a great happy hour

• Visited May 2012
new jersey
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

I had been here before and wasn't impressed so decided to try again. I ordered the steak and it was so delicious. I ordered it medium rare but it was a little tough. I didn't send it back because I didn't want to have to wait. The sweet potato fries and spinach were delicious, They serve huge portions and a huge glass of wine.The service was excellent so attentive. If you sit in the bar they have 2 tv's with sports etc so kind of noisy. It is in the District so you will walk off the calories to get to your car so order desert. They do have a great menu selection.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Orange, California
“Yummy Pizza and Salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

We walked over to J.T. Schmid's after a movie at AMC. Nice restaurant with outdoor seating. My daughter and I told our server we were going to share a pizza and salad, and she cheerfully brought us our meals already divided onto our own plates. The barbecue chicken pizza was wonderfully delicious, and the walnut salad was great, all washed down with a tasty beer. Recommend this J.T. Schmid's and the one in Anaheim, as well!

• Visited April 2012
Irvine, California
“Surprisingly good steak and a good value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

Went to a movie at the District and J T Schmid's was convenient. Saturday evening about 6:00. Seated immediately at a small booth in the bar area. Sports TV monitors all around...not just the bar but pretty much everywhere...so a bit noisy and distracting (NFL wild card games, y'know). Started out with an IPA and a porter. Both were very good...the IPA was hoppy but not excessive and the porter was dark and strong as it should be. We both ordered the 8 oz. steak with blue cheese and onion rings wiith sweet potato fires and spinach or cole slaw on the side. The steak was surprisingly good, cooked just right, and pretty tender. This isn't Ruth's Christ after all, but then neither are the prices. Got away for about $60 with the tip for the two of us.

• Visited January 2012