“Good not great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I was not blown away by this brewpub. We stopped in after dinner, and I ordered the Red Hill Red, which was good, but not great. Then I ordered the hefeweizen, which was also good not great. So, all in all, I will be back again because they do have a lot of beer on tap, but it simply did not make a great impression on me. But it wasn't terrible, so I will give it another shot. Also, we did not eat there, so I have no clue about the food.

There are newer reviews for Tustin Brewing Comany

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped by because we were in the area and I wanted some nicro brew. Place was very crowded and looked like a popular spot for locals. Our waitress was very friendly and she gave us great service. She mixed up an order came to the table to let us know that it was her fault and brought correct order promptly.I wated a Lemon Hefe but they had run out so settled for a summer ale which left a dry aftertaste in my mouth. Switched to the red which was a bit bitter for my taste. I had a rueben sandwich and the corn beef was very tough and stringy. My sons burger and my wifes ahi sandwich were tasty. The onion rings were fantastic. All and all not too bad but I would rate as average at best.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Good food, friendly atmosphere, kid friendly even though it is a brewing company. Lots to choose from on the menu. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed April 14, 2010

Great place, great beer, great food and great service. What more can I say.? I have a fantastic evening eating, drinking and watching sport on the big screen.

Reviewed November 1, 2007

Got addicted to their Lamb Chops!! Right price, great beer, great food.