“Two snaps up !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quinn's Old Town Grill - CLOSED

Quinn's Old Town Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Irvine, California
“Two snaps up !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Chopino Special I had for lunch today was awesome. Fresh Seafood and zesty sauce over fetucinni noodles. Not your typical lunch special. Great temwork in the restaurant as I was serviced by both the servers and my plate cleared by the manager who insured our satisfaction.
Loved the Chet Baker music they were playing as well.

• Visited March 2014

Tustin, California
“Great Guinness Beer in Tustin”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is simply average. The guinness beer is worth the wait for the pull. We intend to go back and sample more of the entrees. Restaurant gets a little noisy becuse of the sports bar.

Visited September 2013
“Nice neighborhood eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was our first time at Quinn's, which has a reputation as a friendly neighborhood hang-out. As a staple of Old Town Tustin, it does not disappoint. It is not fine dining, but then again it doesn't pretend to be. The food is good (I recommend the amazing corned beef), and the servers are friendly. A great place for a casual meal with family or close friends.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Santa Ana, California, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as good as when John was there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

But the food and atmosphere are still very good. A great Old Town spot to be a regular at. Try the Firecracker Salad or the Sand Dabs. Fried Chicken is good too. Don't forget a glass of Irish beer.

Visited September 2013
Tustin, California
“Great Irish Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am in love with Tustin Old Town, and we take a detour and enter the town every single time we are passing by and are not in a hurry. This visit was the same. Since it was past lunch time, we decided to lunch at Quinn's.

The seating seems a little cramped, but I did'nt mind since there were not many people, and we were offered the corner seats.

We ordered for tuna melt sandwich (came with fries), hot turkey and coffee. My husband loved the tuna melt, i liked it too, but i've had yummier tuna melt sandwiches, i must say. My hot turkey was excellent with a gravy that was very delicious. I let them know that we loved the gravy and she offered us more, which we readily accepted.

The coffee was awesome and just the way we like it and was offered in a handsome proportion in a typical Irish cup.

After much thought, (had a feeling, we overate as they serve good portions) ordered desset- fresh berry melba... and must say that made my day. My husband who does not usually eat desserts could not stop till he finished.

The service was excellent, ambience great, food perfect. Will go there again for sure.

• Visited September 2013