“Great Food !!”

The OC
“Great Food !!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Do not go if you are on a DIET !! The French Toast
and Waffles are wonderful.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Doverhere

Irvine, CA
“Nice Family Run Place”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We usually go here for breakfast. The breakfasts are HUGE. More expensive than an I- Hop but you get your money's worth. Nice homey decor, good service. Afterwards walk across the parking lot and visit the Tustin Assistance League thrift shop. Always makes for a fun Saturday morning.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank dspolett
Tustin
“Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great Brunch menu on Saturday and Sunday. The omelets and salads are delicious. Also tried the French Dip sandwich. Best I have ever had. The owner, John, makes everyone feel at home! Kids are welcome and have a special menu.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank CathyO22
Santa Ana, California
“We ate outside on a lovely California evening -- ah, the place to be!”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

It seems to me that more restaurants ought to have an outside patio to take advantage of those wonderful balmy California evenings which occur from time to time, and Quinn's Old Town Grill in Tustin certainly has the right idea. The space is not generous, as the table we had was very close to the wall and we all had to crunch when anyone passed behind us. The waitress who cared for our table didn't give a lot of attention to my regularly empty water glass, and the entree salad my wife ordered seemed "tired" (it seemed as if it had been made earlier, and kept in the refrigerator). My shephard's pie was supposed to have both beef and lamb, but all I could taste was hamburger. Nonetheless, the ambiance of the patio was just lovely. We are not wildly crazy about the live music which was being performed in the bar area, but I can see that someone who likes that sort of thing would enjoy it. Too loud for me. The cost of the dinners were somewhat high, I felt, for what you got. But there was plenty of easy parking and for us this was a "close to home" location. Maybe we should go more often and learn their menu better.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank Fatbird1
Tustin, California
“Great atmosphere, warm and friendly”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Great place for a good drink and a good meal. Warm and friendly servers that make you feel welcome and at home. It's a place that you just want to go back to.

• Visited January 2011