“Decent food”

Ranked #36 of 290 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Redhill Ave.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Generous wine portions, generous food portions. Food was fine and a good value. The big plus is that it was walking distance from Tustin Inn and Suites.

1  Thank SFFoodies

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went on a weekday about 10 or so, ordered french toast, pancakes and eggs w canadian bacon and the food arrived quickly. All entrees were good. The pancakes: 7 grain almond granola pancakes was very good and did not taste or feel nutty. The service was great but then again there was probably only 4 other people at the restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good food and room to spread out. My boss had fresh fruit and I had scrambled eggs with corned beef hash. We both had toast and coffee. The service was good, as usual. Nothing fancy but they have a decent menu and fast turnaround.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The meal started with excellent service and finished with very good food. Waiters were attentive and met all needs promptly.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My aunt and I ate here for breakfast last week and it was good-average. I felt like it might be similar to a Mimi's based on the style of the restaurant, but the menu options were not as fun and were much more limited.

I ordered the oatmeal and my aunt had a two-egg breakfast. We both liked our meals, but for the food vs value, we would like go to CoCo's for future breakfasts. It's a shame, because we were hoping to make a new local breakfast discovery. We might be inclined to give Citrus a try for lunch.

We sat on the patio, which was nice. It was late morning and we were the only ones out there. In fact, the entire restaurant was dead. Our server was friendly and competent. checking on us frequently.

There was nothing wrong with Citrus, it just wasn't anything special.

Please visit my blog for more reviews and musings.