“Love this place! Best for Dinner”

Zov's Bistro and Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Zov's Bistro and Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 286 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Armenian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th and Yorba
Description: Founded in 1987 by Chef Zov Karamardian, legendary Zov's Bistro & Bakery in Tustin, CA has become a culinary institution. Serving her unique cuisine that blends contemporary cuisine with Eastern Mediterranean influences, in an upscale chic environment.
“Love this place! Best for Dinner”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had only been here for lunch, and finally had dinner here. Yum. My brother had pistachio crusted sea bass (not the fake Chilean sea bass). He eats all over the world and loved it. U had the chicken stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and currents. I practically licked my plate. I went to the bakery and bought some desserts and cookies. If you like chocolate, get the flour less chocolate cake. Much better dinner although the lunches are okay.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Npwalter

Orange, California
“Never been disappointed”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This place is tucked around the back, behind their larger restaurant. They have a nice outside patio which makes for a great lunch spot. They have a lot of choices along with seasonal specials. My wife loves their salads and I typically try their steak special. Its always cooked and seasoned to perfection. Also, make sure you try their hummus. It is the best.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Samndjsdad
Orange, California, United States
“Zov's is great!! Food is terrific!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I've lived near Zov's for 20 yrs and have only just eaten there. It was delicious. The flatbread was a great appetizer as was the calamari! I had the penne pasta with in house made sausage - it was delicious!!! The salmon salad was also good. Great place to eat!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank DeAnn G
Santa Ana, California
“Overpriced for an average product”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

There was nothing "wrong" with our lunch at Zov's, there just wasn't anything that was better than what we can get at Coco's for half the price. I hate saying that because I really wanted to like it. The service was great, the food was just mediocre.

• Visited April 2014
Claremont, California
“A Huge Disappointment”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We have been eating at this location for many years and it used to be one of our favorite restaurants. We took friends out to dinner at Zov's Bakery and were extremely disappointed with our meal. My husband and I order two entrees that we have ordered many times in the past. We ordered the chicken kebob and the hamburger. The chicken kebob was prepared differently and we did not like the flavor at all. The hamburger meat did not taste like quality meat and the presentation was sloppy and unappetizing. We are wondering if they have a different owner or a different chef. The desserts are "pretty" but don't taste as good as they look. We are not sure we will be returning after our experience this evening. How sad.

• Visited May 2014