“Fresh Fish Broiled Over Mesquite Wood”

Crab Cooker Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 298 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Crab Cooker is one of our favorite restaurants for fresh seafood. Many selections are mesquite broiled to perfection and seasoned with the restaurant's special spices and are generous in portion size. We usually begin with the smoked albacore platter or a cup of their delicious clam chowder.then move onto the fresh fish selection for the season. The Halibut is a favorite. The decor is maritime antique and the service is impeccable. Food and drinks are served on paperplates and recyclable plastic cups with plastic stemware.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love the location on Newport Beach! Soft shell crab is my favorite! Good iced tea..free refills! The crab cakes..the salmon..king crab..the crackers...ohhh I could go on and on!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This restaurant is a must, each time I visit my sons. A plate of oysters ( when in season ) and cracked crab with their excellent bread and a glass of Chablis and I am happy!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Crab Cooker is a Newport Beach landmark and is famous for it's fresh fish served very simply. Well the Tustin location is every bit as good and not as crowded.

Good food at very reasonable pricing.

We eat here often.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have had chowder on the West coast, the East coast and in between and the chowder I had here was the WORST ever. It was so bad I gave up after 3 bites, it is a horrible mixture of stuff I cannot eat making something that just tastes horrible to me. I am not a finicky eater and will eat most things put in front of me but not this chowder. The rest of the meal was fine...