“One of the better local family restaurants”
Review of Roma D Italia

Roma D Italia
Ranked #2 of 291 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have probably visited Roma D Italia about seven times over the years and have never been disapointed. It is small, crowded , and yes loud inside - bu they serve good Italian food at a reasonable price. There is a reason people are waiitng out the door nearly every weekend evening. It is best if you can to sit outside assuming the weather is half way warm.

This is truly an old fashion, small town, family restuarant. If you want a romantic meal for two, you are probably better off going elsewhere. I have never gone to eat here with less than six people and that seems like what the average group size is. Service sometimes has been slow but not bad and always frienldy. If you've been disappointed at Bucu di Beppo or Macaroni Grill - try this place

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I was in town for a business conference and we had a group of 30 people that went for dinner at the Roma D'Italia.

As we walked in, the place was packed with others waiting outside for a table.

They had separate room for us. We had arranged to use their banquet menu and were offered 4 choices plus anything vegetarian off of their regular menu.

I chose the linguini with mussels and white wine sauce. They brought out several appetizers for each tables that included calamari, mushrooms, and mini bread/pepperoni sticks and sauce.

My linguini was very good and everyone thought their meals were very good as well.

Tony and the other servers did a terrific job of taking care of our large group.

I would heartily recommend the Roma D'Italia.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great food.. but be sure to go when you can eat outside and enjoy the fresh air, it's wonderful. I'm sorry to say , but the inside is so loud and full of noise that I couldn't enjoy my friends (or food) cause we couldn't hear each other talk, it was awful, so for that reason, I will only sit outside!!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Roma has always been a local favorite, with the renovation in 2011, the place is now even better. Great service, fantastic food. You will not leave hungry.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I called and ordered take out from the menu. The food was great. We had salads and chicken, shrimp and halibut with pasta. The rolls were special and all was perfect. I highly recommend the food.