“Went with large group - Had a wonderful meal”
Review of Roma D Italia

Roma D Italia
Ranked #2 of 289 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I was in town for a business conference and we had a group of 30 people that went for dinner at the Roma D'Italia.

As we walked in, the place was packed with others waiting outside for a table.

They had separate room for us. We had arranged to use their banquet menu and were offered 4 choices plus anything vegetarian off of their regular menu.

I chose the linguini with mussels and white wine sauce. They brought out several appetizers for each tables that included calamari, mushrooms, and mini bread/pepperoni sticks and sauce.

My linguini was very good and everyone thought their meals were very good as well.

Tony and the other servers did a terrific job of taking care of our large group.

I would heartily recommend the Roma D'Italia.

There are newer reviews for Roma D Italia

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great food.. but be sure to go when you can eat outside and enjoy the fresh air, it's wonderful. I'm sorry to say , but the inside is so loud and full of noise that I couldn't enjoy my friends (or food) cause we couldn't hear each other talk, it was awful, so for that reason, I will only sit outside!!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Roma has always been a local favorite, with the renovation in 2011, the place is now even better. Great service, fantastic food. You will not leave hungry.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I called and ordered take out from the menu. The food was great. We had salads and chicken, shrimp and halibut with pasta. The rolls were special and all was perfect. I highly recommend the food.

Reviewed February 25, 2009

We agree with the reviewer who say it's over-rated. You think it's going to be great italian food, they seem to have the atmosphere going, but the food is on par or the same as a Macaroni Grill type restaurant, but more expensive. Too bad, we were hoping for more.

1  Thank CalPolyParent