All reviewsflame broilerfire pitfull kitchensubway sandwich shopfront deskelectric stovethe breakfast areabedroom suiteorange countyparking lotlong term staywithin driving distancejohn wayne airportyogurtfed exfreeway sidebusy freeway
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights. I’ve stayed in a lot of residence inns over the rest and am loving the new design. It’s fresh and clean lobby is very welcoming. The space is flexible. What makes this is a 5 star stay is the people that work here. Michael at the front desk was extremely accommodating and so very nice. I wish i would have gotten the name of the person who handled breakfast. I’ve not seen anyone work so hard and yet be efficient. Great job RI!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! So clean, love the rooms, so spacious, great breakfast, nice gym, pool was a little cold but great apart from that. Perfect location with a Starbucks and Subway a few steps away if you want to enjoy by the pool. Quite a lot of kids when we were there which is not always a fave when your traveling without them and want a calm day by the pool and beds in the room were not as soft as we would have hoped, but we kept coming back anyway!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Great enjoyable stay staff friendly, my family and I had a great time, the room and breakfast was great. Close to alot of places we traveled to and when we returned staff were there greeting us and making us feel welcome.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying here since April. I am currently working at UCI. The hotel is great! Clean, full kitchen completely stocked with everything, but food! The bed is very comfortable and the entire room is as well. They have “mixers” every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with different foods, beer and wine. All FREE! They also have a great breakfast everyday!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week during a relocation. Hotel was very clean, beds were comfy. Was not aware of the services available, such as grocery shopping service.

Nice to have the extra space for a week. Full breakfast is a nice plus. Early-weeknight social gatherings as well. Will definitely consider Residence Inn for future stays.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business