“Unexpected quality”

Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

In town on business and walked by and decided to give it a try while walking around The District. The two taco steak with grilled vegetables was near perfection. I liked the beans and rice and salsa bar. The pico di gallo was very fresh and I helped myself to plenty. The staff walked around to check on my satisfaction. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were looking for a place to try Taco Tuesday, and ventured into Sharky's. We had driven past several time, but never seemed to consider the place when we were out looking for something to eat.

The first thing I noticed was how clean and inviting the place was - a large room with plenty of tables, but not at all crowded.

They do discounted tacos on Tuesday and Thursday, along with discounted beer. Don't let the discount fool you. They don't scrimp on portion size with the reduced price! Go for the steak, you can't go wrong!

The food was fresh, flavorful, and filling!

The place is great for families, friends, or just the two of you. No overly-loud music or anything, so it's quite possible to carry on a conversation. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the prices, even without it being Taco Tuesday, were reasonable.

If you don't enjoy the place, I'll refund the price of this review!!