“Terrible !!!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Tustin, California
“Terrible !!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I've NEVER written any kind of review for anything before but felt that I had to in this case. I had received an OC Register coupon for Z Pizza a while ago and decided to use it last night and try Z Pizza for the first time. My daughter and I ordered an EXTRA LARGE with FOUR toppings on her half and TWO toppings on my half. We are not extremely big eaters (I weigh 150 pounds). I expected to make two meals out of this $26 pizza. What a disappointment! The two of us finished all of it and were not "stuffed." It came with a very thin crust, very little cheese and toppings that were no different than everyone else. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Get an $11 pizza from Costco that will last for TWO meals or even the $5 pizzas from the chains. Just a MUCH better value !! Sorry "Z."

• Visited September 2011

“The pizza is INSANITY!”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We usually get pizza from Papa Johns or Tustin pizza co. But oh my gosh! Z pizza is amazing!!! The ingredients are so fresh and seriously the best pizza I have ever had! The ZBQ is to die for! The price may be a bit more than other places....but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

Tustin, California
“wonderful mostrising creamy salty pizza”
Reviewed September 6, 2010

yum yum and yummy melty in y my mouthy oh yah tht is what im talkin bout!!!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their slice of pizza and...”
Reviewed May 15, 2009

Their slice of pizza and a salad lunch deal is awesome. The food is really fresh and tasty.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook