“Great Happy Hour Prices wuth Delicious Food”
Review of Wokcano

Wokcano
Ranked #45 of 335 Restaurants in Tustin
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My first time in the Tustin Market Place tried the restaurant " Wokcano",with Happy hour prices and delicious food including app's and discounts on drinks and sake. Close to the theater and Happy hour in the afternoon and just before closing. Great date place to go.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Thai. Japanese. Chinese. Fully cooked. Raw. Hot. Cold. You want it - they've got it. An incredible menu. Read it before you go to expedite your decision! Huge bar area. Food was delicious. We were there a the peak of lunch time on a Friday and were one of three tables. I think it's a hot spot at night. Has to be a great gathering place for couples or groups. Give it a try.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Came here with a friend. It was very large, as was the menu. We got a bunch of small plates and shared tapas style. It was good, but not amazing I would say average. It was inexpensive though

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My husband and I ate at Wokcano on a trip back from Los Angeles. We both ended up getting the Shanghai Lo Mein. My husband got the complete meal. Price are a bit spendy. The portions are generous so we had some to take home for the next days lunch which was nice. The hour was later about 8 pm I think so most of their customers were eating inside. We saw the patio dining area off the bar and asked to be seated there. We were cheerfully accommodated and ended up being the only people out there the entire meal. It was a relaxing, romantic evening to ourselves! The waitstaff and hostess were so great and cheerful. We would stop in again for sure.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

This is my 5th visit and just love the honey walnut shrimp. Always start out with a won ton soup, one of the best there is. Food is very fresh, and restaurant is super clean.

Date of visit: May 2017