“It IS momma's fried chicken!”

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #6 of 292 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

First off, the biscuits they give you complimentary are delicious!! The apple butter that comes with them, also delicious! For lunch I ordered the Cobb salad with the fried chicken. I didn't want to be completely healthy! Ha! The fried chicken didn't disappoint. Good flavor and nice and crispy! My husband got the pulled pork and chicken. I tried his pulled pork. Great flavor. Yum!
It was a little pricey for lunch, but not too terrible.
We will definitely go back!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place serves great food and you get a large portion for the money- staff is friendly and attentive. but on a Friday or Saturday night be prepared to wait for a table. they get busy :)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I treat myself to a visit to Lucille's each time I'm in the area on business. While I love the food, I do feel it is slightly over-priced, hence the only one time per trip. The portions are generous, and the staff friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Visit this place every year we're in Irvine as Tustin is just a few minutes away. The place always serves up great food and great live music on the weekends. This time we sat outside, a great evening and the patio is very comfy. The service this time was lacking some, the waitress seemed to just not really like anything she was doing. But the food was hot, delivered quick, and we will continue to return back here every time we visit the area

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ate here multiple times and got something different every time and each time got better than the last. It's a lot of food for your money, so be ready to take some home.