“It's a great place to bring the entire family! I usually order the pork baby back ribs with a side of mac and cheese...”

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #6 of 288 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 2, 2008

It's a great place to bring the entire family! I usually order the pork baby back ribs with a side of mac and cheese and baked beans. I tell you, it's an excellent combo (and afternoon nap inducer!). My vegetarian friend was IMPRESSED with their grilled portabella burger. Come in for lunch, and you can't go wrong with their lunch special combos.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook