“have only been once for...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Auld Dubliner

The Auld Dubliner
Ranked #149 of 286 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Have a casual lunch, a lively happy hour or a late night party with us at The Dub Pub of the World! Our menu features a range of Asian, English, Irish, American, and Spanish fusion plates. With 69 different beers, you're almost sure to find a new favorite brew. We're always showing spectacular sports matches including English Premier League and Champion's League! Whether you're solo, looking to meet new friends or a large group of co-workers in need of a de-stressing, we are your destination!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“have only been once for...”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

have only been once for a networking event but it seems like a cool place. i have heard that their fish'n chips can't be beat in OC.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Loved it...thought the place was great. Although on the 'up end' with respect to price, the food definitely lived up...”
Reviewed May 4, 2008

Loved it...thought the place was great. Although on the 'up end' with respect to price, the food definitely lived up to expectations with regards to quality. Per recommendation, I opted for the Beef Stew (this won out over the Potato Leek soup). Good call, as the stew was excellent. The portion was giant. As big a fan of beef as I am, I couldn't finish the bowl (stew itself was topped with a generous portion of potatoes). Great food, relaxed atmosphere. A decent live band completed the picture. Definitely a fan- certain to return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Took my family here for...”
Reviewed April 30, 2008

Took my family here for Easter, it was worth it! A total Irish experience (check out the memorabilia on the walls). I had the Irish Beef Stew which is to die for! The corned beef (excellent) with cabbage comes with 1/2 a cabbage head that's soft (in a good way). A pint of Guinness seals the deal.

The next time I go there, I'm getting the bangers and mash (sausages and potatoes), which was recommended by my server.