“Always good!”

Mundo's Latin Grill
Ranked #83 of 181 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Out with friends and they wanted to go somewhere good. I suggested Mundos and no one was disappointed. Everyone ordered a wide range of menu items and all were excellent. Salads through combo plates and everything in between. The green sauce was better than the red sauce that night. You can not go wrong when you dine at Mundos!

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed another excellent meal. Everything is good on the menu. My husband had the three item combination and I had the pork burrito with green sauce. Good stuff!!!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Mundo's is a Latin grill, so the rice and beans aren't typical Mexican restaurant style. They meal choices are awesome. The service is always amazing. My family continues to return because of the food, prices, staff, service, and atmosphere.

Try it out; I'm sure you'll love it!

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I took my friend to Mundo's so she could try something better than a chain restaurant. She enjoyed a burrito with pork and green sauce. The first time she ever tried green sauce and it was a hit. I enjoyed the Yucatan pork salad which is always good. The weather was comfortable enough to sit outside and we could hear the concert at the county fair which was just down the street. As usual, service was excellent and we both enjoyed our evening and each others company.

1  Thank rocklvr03
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Yummy food. Food is always good. Fast service and the price is right.

Been to Mundo's Latin Grill? Share your experiences!