“Yummmmmmmm!!!”

Las Casuelas Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 179 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oakdale, California
“Yummmmmmmm!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Just ate here for the first time. They give you a large bowl of bean dip. I had a chili relleno, it was very good. My girlfriend eats here all of the time. The staff was very friendly:)

Visited March 2012

U.S.A.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

Awesome complmentery bean dip and chips at your table, giant margaritas on order and a lot of other great items on the menu. Can be crowded especially in the bar area at happy hour so reservations might be a good idea.

• Visited September 2011
Turlock, California
“Does a good job completing with several mexican restuarants in town.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

The beab dip and nachos are very good. The also like the chili verde. The chicken tacos with green sauce are delicious!

Visited August 2011
Yuba City, California
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

The food at Las Casuelas was very good. I had the Garlic Rice dish and it was more that I could eat (Remember the breathe mints). The place was very crowded for a mid week dinner, so I guessing it's popular with the locals, too. Hint: slow on the chips and salsa if you are order a large amount of food, or order something small and enjoy the chips.

• Visited September 2011
Turlock
“YUMMM! Great food and Value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2011

We eat at Las Casuelas at least once a month; I have loved most everything I've eaten there. Sometimes I order their Torta with fries.. It's a thin tender steak strip sandwich with avocado, lettuce and spicy pico de gallo on a bun. I also love their Chimi's De Cameron... they are wonderful! At lunch time I like to order the single item combo/ lunch with rice and beans, I usually get a Chili Relleno.. they make the best!.. With the cheesey beans that are complimentary and the thin, crispy warm chips n salsa they serve I have never walked out of their restaurant hungry... The only thing I didn't care for was their Talapia ceviche tacos; they are served icy cold as civiche normally is; you do get four of them but no rice/beans... I think it's a personal thing, I prefer eating civiche as an appetiser . As far as the cocktails go well I don't usually order them since I always feel alcohol is over priced in restaurants but they do offer a bar. The decor is very Mediteranian / Spanish and clean and modern. I think this is one of the best restaurants we have in Turlock.

• Visited February 2011