“Good food, poor service.”

Vito's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #64 of 179 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
California
“Good food, poor service.”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

We used to be quite regular diners at Vitos when I lived in Turlock, but since moving out of town I had no been there in several months. I found a deal at Costco for $100 worth of gift cards for $50, and thought for that price it would be worth the trip to Turlock. Well, they must have hired aditional staff in anticipation of all the added business from the 50% deal because the level of service has gone way down. What used to be a quaint little Italian place with an attentive staff has become just another theme restaurant with the caliber of wait staff you would expect in a fast food joint. Don't think I'll be back after my gift cards are used up.

1 Thank DangaBrewin

U.S.A.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a good meal to be had”
Reviewed May 14, 2009

Not only is Vito's the best Italian restaurant in Turlock it's one of the three best Restaurants in town. I've never had a meal there that I have not fully enjoyed and I've been going there for four years. My only slight complaint would be their wine list - decent not great, and over priced for the quality. However you can bring your own bottle and pay the corkage fee ($10-15) Enjoy outdoor dining in good weather and always excellent service.

Been to Vito's Ristorante & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!