“"What did you say?"”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fulkerth
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Went to dinner with my wife and parents. Seated next to girl playing acoustic guitar, singing songs of the 70s/80s. So loud was the music that conversation was next to impossible, ruining what atmosphere might have been there. Service was marginal, bread did not appear until after 20 mInutes of sitting at our table. Chicken Marsala and pasta dish were good but chicken in curry
dish and in Caesar salad was dry, overcooked. Won't be returning anytime soon.

2  Thank jim2542

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Located inside The Tower building this restaurant was very nice and appealing. The building itself has a steeple left from the old church. The inside decor is elegant, modern and clean. It has been seperated into MD offices and even a Day Spa... We always forget there's a restaurant in this area because it's not the part of town where you'd normally go eat. Sunday brunch was not too busy but had a few larger parties. The brunch was pretty nice looking with an omelet bar, fruit, and a few gourmet courses, one looked like cavier but personally I can't eat anything with fish on it before 3pm. I'd like to try the dinner menu sometime. ~~~ On a seperate occasion my friend and I had 2 very large delicious Margarita's from the Toscan'as bar. This was part of our Eterna Spa pkg. (Margarita & Pedi) and they had them brought over.. :) I need to go back again.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Competent food preparation and presentation. Local staff a big plus.

1  Thank pardoc2003
Reviewed March 20, 2012

He made a special desert and wrote formal? on the plate. It was so beautifully done and my boyfriend was impressed. I love Toscana's!!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I really am not sure how this place stays in business. Top dollar for OK pasta dish and a poor dessert. Our guests felt the same way when we had dinner there. Drinks high prices and I think there were 2 other couples in there. Like I say, how are they able to stay in business especially in the small community of Turlock. It did have a nice atmosphere and the service was good, no one else was in there. I will not return.

2  Thank DaveTurlock_ca

Been to Toscana's Ristorante? Share your experiences!