Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn
$109
Fairfield Inn
Sunrise Inn(Turlock)(Great Value!)
$62
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a great value, exceptionally clean and comfortable. Usual waffle breakfast with cereal etc., breakfast options are a bit frugal, but adequate. Rooms are a little aged but quite comfortable. Their is a large mall a mile or so away with a full selection of chain restaurants. Not sure that I would make Turlock a holiday destination, but for a stopover on our route from Vancouver to Phoenix, this is great. We have stayed here 3 times and have never been disappointed. Get the Chains Value card free on the internet and this will give you the optimum rate.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gaddyboy
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

gaddyboy

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. As we are all transisioning through these tough economic times providing our guests with clean and comfortable rooms is our top priority. Our goal in the future is to add more variety to our breakfast choices and update our rooms with modern furniture.

We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Vancouver in the Spring.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

My mother and I stayed for a night in order to be close to the hospital for a relative. Naresh was extremely accommodating, professional and genuinely concerned with our well being and of our relatives condition. Americas Best Value Inn will definitely see me on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Ogaitnas1
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Ogaitnas 1

Thank you for sharing your experience at my hotel and giving us the opportunity to host you and your mother while you were visiting your uncle in the hospital. I hope your uncle is home and doing well.

Naresh Patel

Reviewed October 2, 2011

This was a business trip for me and I needed a clean, economical, safe place to stay. I'd heard of the Turlock Inn but this was my first stay there. I'd stay here again. I like that this is a family owned business and they really care about the people who stay there. Thank you!

Room Tip: There's a price break for the rooms on the South side of the street.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Bev W
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Bev W
Thank you for taking time to share your experience at my hotel. It was a pleasure hosting you and your daughter. I look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Turlock.
Naresh Patel.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I spent the night here in September and was pleased with the clean and comfortable accommodations. The owner, Naresh, is kind and helpful. It is central to great food and a Kinkos down the street which was very helpful for me, too. I was grateful to have a place that would accommodate my small dog as well. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Purple_AV
Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. I am glad you chose to stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the valley.
Naresh Patel

Reviewed September 7, 2011

My wife and I stayed here on our way up north, with our five dogs. The people were helpful and had no problems with us having our dogs in one room. The room was spacious and clean, and the amenities (refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave) were functional and useful. We recommend this motel without any hesitancy and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nedim_B
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Nedim_B

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us, it was a pleasure serving you, your wife and four legged family.

We understand the concerns of guests with pet allergies, therefore have specific rooms allocated for our guests with pets. Upon checkout all rooms are thoroughly cleaned and all bedding is washed.

Our best wishes on your move to England, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.