All reviews would stay here again shopping and restaurants breakfast room nice breakfast clean hotel two queen beds walking distance quiet location rooms are spacious front desk person newer hotel mini fridge biscuits gravy fresh fruit scrambled eggs bagels great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

This is a clean newer hotel. The staff was very accommodating. It is located right off of Hwy 99, so it is convenient to get to and has lots of eating and shopping options nearby. I highly recommend this hotel when in the area.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019

First of all, thank you Marissa for the accommodations-clean Hotel, great environment, nice surroundings (lot's of places to eat walking distance). Staff was great, I love the room it was so clean, beds comfy, and the air conditioner worked so good! Had microwave, and mini fridge. The rooms were spacious, we got a king size bed. Most of all, I have to say that the breakfast served on that day was the following: biscuits & gravy - super delicious, scrambles eggs, 2 types of sausages, pancakes, yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast, and amazing Cinabon! Need I say more! Walah, breakfast IS served at the Inn! This is just was I observed, i'm sure there was plenty more, oh yeah juices and coffee!

Thanks HIEX in Turlock

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Very clean hotel. Delicious breakfast and pastries. Comfortable lobby, nice hot tub and pool for the tired traveler. Good mattresses and comforters. Polite staff, close to many good restaurants, stores, etc. but quiet location.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2019

This 3 story hotel is located within minutes of California interstate 99 and in the vacinity of plenty of dine-in and fast food eateries. Extremely friendly desk staff that forewarned me that the room that was reserved for me was near the elevator and they instantly offered me a better location away from the elevator noise and elevator traffic.
Rooms are spacious with a separate area where you can do business away from bed. Bed was very comfortable. Clean bathroom with all the essentials and a spacious shower. My only issue was that I either could not find the thermostat or my unit was just not working.
The location offers hot and cold breakfast selections in clean surroundings. The area around the hotel is well lit, has plenty of parking, appears to be very safe and it is definitely quiet. This location DOES NOT allow pets.
Reasonable rate of $159/night but with the occupancy tax ended up at $174. I'm sure TripAdvisor rates can get a better deal. Recommend this hotel if travels bring you to this area.

Room tip: Rooms away from the elevator are very quiet. My room was on the second floor and was very acceptable.
Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank 960cliffordc
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Comfortable stay driving from Carmel to Yosemite. The interior and exterior was clean and well maintained. Close to many restaurants and shopping. Enjoyed our night. HIE always has a comfortable bed and very cool room (temp) which we love.

Date of stay: October 2018