Holiday Inn Express Turlock
Travelocity
Sunrise Inn(Turlock)(Great Value!)
$62
HotelQuickly
All reviewstrains passroom was cleanwould stay here againhalfway pointshopping and restaurantsnice breakfastwalking distancethe breakfast areafront desk staffstarbucksironhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a "model" Holiday Inn Express. I have stayed here several times. The rooms are clean and up-to-date; the staff is friendly and the breakfast ... really good. Lots of free parking; good location near Highway 99. They will have you initial a statement that there is a train track near the hotel ... however, our room was on the track-side of the hotel, and the one time I noticed it, the train was not loud or objectionable in any way. This hotel is a definite "recommend."

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mangla_Man
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have been staying at HIE for years, and it used to be the best hotel in Turlock. Now there is some competition, and the hotel is getting slighly tired. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. My only complaint was that a girl's softball team was there and we had to ask the manager to handle their noisiness. (Which he did so immediately and graciously). I like the big rooms and the suites are even better, with frig and Microwave in each room.

Room Tip: All hotels in Turlock are near the freeway. The west side is the freeway, the east side is the train. I pick the train, as it only comes by infrequently.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Julia32174
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding in October, 2011 and we had a 1 king bed with sofa bed room and we were extremely happy with our stay. Everything about our room was fine and everything was clean.

Hotel staff was very friendly when I made the reservation under a wedding party group and were very nice when we checked in as well. My daughter even forgot her toothbrush and they had a new one handy.

The breakfast was very good as well. The pool area was nice, although we didn't swim, but it was nice to just sit at the nice iron tables and eat lunch.

Nice location and easy access to lots of amenities like food, and shopping. Great nail salon (Queen Nails) is across the street as well, which could be helpful if you are in town for a wedding or just want to get your nails done.

We would have stayed here over the weekend of July 21-22, but their prices were quite a bit higher than they were in October, but we will stay here again when we can get a nice room for under $130 per night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AnnieP625
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I travel to Turlock every month and stay here. It is very refreshing to walk by and have Monica say hello and call me by my name, and she hadn't seen me since I had checked in. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is just what you expect from Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ShadesofWeb
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I walked in and the greeter knew my name - actually said I must be "". Blew my mind. The hotel though undergoing renovation - had no sounds or things looking like renovation was happening. Room was quiet and had all we needed. They are working on getting better internet service. Because there were so many people staying there (repeat people!) and we were all using the internet it took time - more than usual. I was amazed that some of the guests have been going there for 4-5 years on a regular basis. That's pretty important! AND there are tons of restaurants and businesses around the hotel - in walking distance - many choices! Overall Great experience!!

Room Tip: top floor is always best!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business