“Delicious Food”

Ranked #15 of 186 Restaurants in Turlock
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food was absolutely delicious. I had a chicken pesto sandwich with fries. Both were very tasty. I was with a group of about ten and the service was VERY slow on this particular day; otherwise, I would rate a FIVE. It was our lunch hour and we were almost thirty minutes late getting back. Our waitress was very apologetic; however, one in our group had to ask her to box hers up before it was even brought out due to the lateness. It was my first visit there and plan to go back. I just hope the service isn't the same.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We went in on 4th of July after the parade, looking for a cooler place to sit and eat. The environment was nice and we had a choice of sitting inside or out. Sitting inside was nice, given the heat outside. The waitress is put off by my wife's request for a senior or child's menu. She can't eat much so why buy a full size plate? The food was delicious, but that request put off the waitress and the service suffered a bit. She came around at the end, perhaps because my lite eating wife was ready to go. My three tiny tacos were over prices at $10 but good. My daughter's pizza was not that good. My wife's child's chicken strips were good. Kind of mixed feelings on this place.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is by far the best dining establishment in Turlock. The restaurant has a creative and exciting menu. They also have a good wine selection. I would say they are primarily known for their expanded craft beer selection. The food is excellent.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Went to dinner here the other night with my girlfriend and had a great evening. The menu options were diverse and appealing. We decided on burgers and fries and were not disappointed. Chili-lime fries were the favorite! Service was helpful and pleasant. Definitely going to make another visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The only thing better that the excellent food was the great service. Attitude is everything and the entire staff knows how to make dining a perfect experience.

1  Thank JackCa_12